Thursday, January 18, 2007

Give me a break!!

I was flipping through the channels and a the one of the religious channels caught my eye. It was a program on the Noah's Ark and how it was scientifically probable that this really happen. What astounded me was that a so called scientist made the claim that Grand Canyon was cut in a single year by the great flood. That is redicilious. In fact, it took around 40 million years and was cut by the Colorado River. You can actually view the different sediment layers and trace back the years. Do people actually believe that the great flood caused this happen? Are some pepople so niave? Give me a break.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ahahaha, Even though I technichally don't know you I thoroughly enjoy your blogs. I just want to give you a high five for recognizing the ignorance of these people. Heres website related to your blog http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i13188
Its pretty funny

Megan Meeks said...

Boy I bet you are ticking some people off with your topics on religion! Sad but true some people are ignorant enought to believe such garbage despite the physical evidence that would totally disporve the theory of the great flood and the grand canyon having anything to do with the other!